Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate machinery
- Assemble parts
- Trim and clean parts
- Label product/packages/inventory
- Package and wrap products
- Maintain quality with quantity goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist an otherwise qualified individual in the performance of the jobs essential functions:
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and effectively in positive and/or negative situations; Listen for understanding and requests clarification. Treats others with respect and consideration.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team environment; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale while accomplishing group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment. Treats people respectfully while making them feel welcome.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures with safety in the forefront.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in an efficient manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly with minimal errors producing quality product.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to an otherwise qualified individual in the performance of the job essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands from wrist to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move from 25 pounds to up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus while wearing eye protection if not utilizing prescription glasses.
- In addition to the Essential Functions and Qualifications listed above, to perform the job successfully an individual must be able to walk, stand, bend and lift up to 50 pounds throughout entire shift.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to an otherwise qualified individual in the performance of the jobs essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to working near moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather). The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment does not require hearing protection but this PPE is available for employees to use if they wish.
- Summer months require working in hot temperatures up to 10 degrees hotter than outside temperatures.